For Information on Submitting a Poster:
Call for Abstracts
OKPAN is proud to announce the second biennial Oklahoma Archaeology Conference (OAC)! This year’s conference will include:
- A plenary session with speakers from across the country speaking about public archaeology.
- Symposium sessions highlighting research by Oklahoma archaeologists, both working in and out of the state.
- Panel on public archaeology in Oklahoma.
- The opportunity to take the second workshop in OKPAN’s Archaeological Skills Workshop Series.
- The combined poster session and conference mixer (back by popular demand!).
- Joe Watkins as our keynote speaker at the conference banquet!
- Round table luncheon hosted by plenary and panel speakers.
Early registration is $30 for students and $40 for non-students. Early bird rates are available until February 15, 2018. From February 16 until on-site registration, rates are $40 for students and $50 for non-students. Click here to register now.
Our out-of-town attendees can take advantage of our special conference rate with the Marriott Fairfield Inn in Norman – $84 per night. Click here to book your room at this discounted rate.
Interested in sponsoring OAC? Click here to download information on different sponsorship levels, and click here to register your sponsorship.